Tamography™ Kore Essentials Belt
$40.00 - $80.00 Coming Soon
• Collaboration with Kore Essentials
• Includes: X4 Stainless Steel Gun Buckle & Black Tactical Reinforced Belt [+1 belt keeper, hex wrench & set screws]
• NO Belt Holes. Instead Kore concealed carry belts use a hidden track with 40+ sizing points, to adjust ¼” at a time. Result = 800% more adjustable vs. traditional gun belt.
• Belts are 1.5" wide and One-Size to fit any waist from 24” up to 54".
• Belt is secured to buckle using large teeth clamp & 2 set screws with hex wrench (included).
• Lasered Tamography™ pattern
Here’s how to trim your new belt for a perfect fit. It’s easy and only takes a minute to do.
On the back of the belt we printed a sizing ruler. Locate your pant size on the ruler - ADD 4 inches and CUT - using sharp, heavy-duty scissors.
For example, if your pant size is 32” – cut the belt at 36” mark. If your pant size is is close to the maximum – do NOT cut the belt. Proceed to step 3.
Using the wrench that is included, loosen the screws on the back of the buckle.
Insert cut or blunt end of belt into buckle teeth and clamp down firmly. It’s OK to use force if needed (use tabletop for leverage) - the buckle won’t break.
Tighten the screws until they are flush with the buckle. You will get resistance.
Feed belt around your waist (L to R), thru buckle and the first belt loop. Pull until belt feels snug.
Ideally, your belt tip should extend beyond the first belt loop by 2-3 inches. If your belt is too long – just remove the buckle and trim off one inch at a time until the desired length is achieved. Cut with caution.